Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Let’s Get the Word Out…

Darlene from Sew Cal Gal Blog is ‘Getting the Word Out’ about FOUR quilts that ‘have gone missing’ from the Spring Quilt Market 2011.  Rewards have been offered…no questions asked…in order to get these quilts back!

Gorgeous, aren’t they!

image

I would be sick losing any of these beauties…

image

image

image

If enough of us raise the awareness of these quilts maybe the person who has these quilts won’t display them or sell them…and will hopefully do the right thing…and return them!  You can go to Darlene’s and read all about these quilts and the reward HERE!! 

Have a terrific Tuesday and Happy Quilting!~P

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I am shocked that someone would steal from a quilt show!!
    Hope they are found, it would be heartbreaking to loose them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't believe someone at a quilt show would do that, so sad.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really hard to believe that there are people out there willing to steal a quilt. I want to stick my head in the sand and believe they were misplaced but during last years quilts show someone emptied their purse out in a local quilt shop into a Amy Butler sample...leaving a ratty old purse in it's place...and this year a sample pin cushion was taken! What the hey!????

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just shocking to me that this happens - I hope they're found!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously !? I know this has happened before but seriously, how can they live with themselves knowing how selfish and hateful they are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how sad that someone would take a quilt from a show! I do hope they are found. More apt to have been done by people connected to the building where displayed, as I can't imagine a quilter to do such a thing. Sad. Hope they are found.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's just downright mean and nasty. I hope they get returned and the culprits dealt with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is AWFUL!!!! Shame on them for taking something that doesn't belong to them

    ReplyDelete