Friday, July 15, 2011

FREE BOM….!!

Linen Closet Quilts has started a new online FREE Monthly Block of the Month…have a look~

                    image

Isn’t it sweet…I can see this one done up in wool…or not!  This is Block ONE…and it’s only available for 4 weeks before it is pulled and then will be sold as a pattern!!  Hurry over now and download the pattern so that you won’t be disappointed!  Make sure you stop by and thank Dawn for her generosity!  Very sweet of her, don’t you think?!

SEW many patterns…SEW little time!!  Surprised smile

I have to clean the trailer…we are heading home!!  Hopefully we will be leaving the rain behind in Parksville…but I have my doubts!

Have a FUN Friday and Happy Quilting!~P

8 comments:

  1. Like I needed to see that, lol. Now i have to go check it out;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Downloaded and printed. Thanks sew much Paulette. Am now following Dawn on my blog. Safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bet me to the draw! I was going to tell you about this one later today. Don't you just love it! Okay, I know ~ I have way too many things started too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One can never have too many free patterns, so thanks for the heads up! I guess we have you to blame for the rain we have here in Victoria this evening right. Either way I am off for my walk (now in the rain). Have a quilty weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks, wonderful block! I would love to do it in wool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you sent the rain to us! Thank you, the garden really needs it.

    ReplyDelete