Sunday, February 7, 2016

Thank YOU, Anita!

Some people are just TOO nice...and Anita is at the top of the list!  Look at what she sent to me...

It's a Cheri Saffiote Payne book that has been discontinue...as in, IMPOSSIBLE to find!  Just LOOK at the Cover Quilt...which is called 'My Christmas Best'...the cutest little dancing Santas and framed with a tree border! Cheri OUT DID herself with this one! SWEET as plum pudding and gingerbread cookies!
 It's a small but mighty book... here's a peek inside...LOVE these wee projects...
 And on the back of the cover...cute, cute, CUTE!
Thanks you SEW much, Anita!  I am (almost) speechless! haha

Hey, if YOU are a Cheri Payne fan...and I know you probably ARE...and if you 'do' Facebook, then you should join Cheri's new Facebook Page called QUILTS BY CHERI-FRIENDSHIP GROUP!  Lots and lots of Cheri eye candy and ideas!  Head on over...

Hey, it's Football Sunday...which means I am SEW out of here!  You will find me in the sewing room where I hope to have a few touchdowns of my own!

Have a sunny Sunday and Happy Stitching!~P

PS...Cheri just added a FREE PDF Pattern to this FB Page...so after you have signed up, go to FILE and download!  The Pattern is called Plain Jane and it is wonderful!

13 comments:

  1. Middle picture .... little quilt on bottom left is the one I showed on the FB group page."All Hearts Come Home for Christmas". You are so lucky to find this book. It's one of my favorites of Cheri's Indygo Junction days. I've made several out of this book. I know you will have ALL of them whipped up in no time! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m jealous! LOL!!Those dancing santas are just too too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely book and cute designs! Thanks for the link to Cheri's FB page. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful book . Thanks for tip with FB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun book that will bring you lots of joy!

    Enjoy your sewing time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember that book. You're going to have some fun with that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a thoughtful gift, I am always on the lookout for discontinued books from my favorite quilters. Sometimes i get lucky in the thrifts.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I saw the Santas on Pinterest awhile back and never figured out who designed that cute quilt! Guess I'd better do some searching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok I'm confused where do you get the free pattern?? Help!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How generous of Anita! I know you are doing the happy dance with those Santas and I hope Anita will share a picture of her Santa quilt when it is done. Such a cute design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like a book full of delights

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you found Cheri's book, I have the Santa pattern all cut out myself, sadly it will stay that way for awhile....too many projects & sew little time! What will you make out of the book????
    Happy Sewing, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am thinking this is a book that is not in my collection of Cheri patterns. How did I miss that!

    ReplyDelete