Thursday, November 5, 2015

Heritage Happenings...

As usual our Heritage Guild has been busy...busy...BUSY!!  You can tell quilting is gearing up as our calendar is FULL of fun activities, workshops and guest speakers!  I love this time of year with SEW much happening!

But you don't want to hear about that...you probably want to SEE the results of all these workshops and activities!  Yup, we have a group of VERY talented ladies!


































Did you notice that there was no running commentary...?  :o))  I'm late and want to get these posted!  I have places to go...things to do...people to see...Oh who am I kidding?  My sewing room is calling my name! :o))

Have a thrilling Thursday and Happy Stitching!~P

6 comments:

  1. LOL ... sewing room should always come first. Have fun and thanks for sharing all the eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy is right! Lots of good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to your blog and am having fun going through your posts. Thanks for all the eye candy!
    Sandy at sewhigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very busy quilters! Sounds like you have lots of fun things planned. I love the doggie quilt, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Heritage women produce some great quilts. I include you in that comment.

    ReplyDelete