Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Generation to Generation Quilt Show...

I know...I know...you have all been waiting patiently for the actual Quilt Show to begin!  We got warmed up yesterday by viewing those lovely heritage quilts, now you're waiting for the modern...and some not so modern quilts!  There are a ton of them...and all beautiful!

So wait no longer....here they are!













Yes, this quilt was HAND quilted...exquisite!





We stared at this homespun quilt for a long time...trying to find 'the block' that sets the pattern...


                                                                     Did you find it?

Here she is!  Simple but so effective!  LOVE IT!
































Love the water quilting on this Jaybird quilt!


 The Flying Tree Quilt...pattern found in the Christmas Crafts Magazine...




'Trees for Sale' by Sandy Gervais...






Houses by Edyta Sitar...pattern is in the last month's Quiltmania magazine...



 I know, that's a lot of quilts to take in!  More coming tomorrow!  :o))

Have a wicked Wednesday and Happy Stitching!  (I sure hope I don't blow up Blogland by posting so many pics!!)~P


16 comments:

  1. What beautiful, beautiful quilts!!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful pictures with us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely show - so many beauties! That handquilting is unbelievable!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful show. Look forward to part 2. Did I spot one of yours in there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Paulette for sharing all those stunning quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Paulette, muchas gracias por enseñarnos esa maravillosa colección de quilts.
    Saludos desde España.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The applique quilt with the ship in the middle is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You take pictures like I do at a Quilt Show! I loved the views you shared. That Blue and White Dear Jane is over the top!!! Lots of Houses and the unique setting for last years ABC quilt BOM from The Quilt Show. WOW!!! Too much eye candy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want, I want,I want sew many of these beautiful quilts to make myself. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic show. Isn't it wonderful when Quilter's come together and share their special works of art so we can all enjoy them and be inspired. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was a great show! Thanks so much for sharing. I really enjoyed all the houses. The more I see the more I want to make. Off for dinner. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so enjoy your blog, hon, seeing all the gorgeous quilts you get to visit and seeing what you're working on - I'm all caught up now, and drooling over every post I've missed lately!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do love a quilt show. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. so many wonderful quilts some many talented people inspiring thank you so much for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You were right! They are all beautiful! Thank you for sharing the show with us.

    ReplyDelete