Saturday, December 27, 2014

Simply Vintage…

…is simply FANTASTIC!!  Or at least the Winter 2014 sure is!!IMG_2937

I own a lot of the patterns in this magazine already but that didn’t stop me from buying it.  There are still plenty of wonderful projects in here to make this magazine worth buying…

Like this Jan Patek House Pattern…LOVE IT!  What is it about STARS and HOUSES…put them together and you have magic!!

IMG_2938

And this adorable wool stitchery!

IMG_2940

Winter Birds is gorgeous…

IMG_2941

BUT it was this Tree Skirt that blew the sandals right off my feet!

IMG_2942

Heirloom quality…everyone in the family is going to want one!  STUNNING!!  This baby takes a lot of wool…but so darn worth it!!

IMG_2943

I saw this penny at the Fat Quarter Shop…and it was lovely!!  And yes, I own the pattern…but it is so nice to revisit!

IMG_2939

Here’s the back of the cover…with just a snippet of what’s inside.  I’m telling you, I think this is their BEST ISSUE so far!

IMG_2944

But then…didn’t I say that with their last issue?!

They have me wishing for SPRING to hurry up and get here! NOT!!

FYI…I found my copy at the Barnes and Noble Book Store…and I KNOW that Chapters carries it (well, at least in Victoria (Canada))…so if you have one of these stores near you, RUN don’t walk!  You are going to LOVE IT!!  And if they don’t have it, give them a smack and ask them WHY NOT?!;o)

Have a Super Saturday and Happy Quilting!~P

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun issue. I still have a zillion projects from old issues of magazines and patterns, will keep me busy all year;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this magazine and this issue was especially awesome!!!!! I, too, want to do so many if the projects inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that magazine too! It's too expensive for me right now but I have so much to finish anyway... Are you going to make one of those tree skirts? It's adorable! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and I think one would have to raise the deductible on their house insurance if they make the tree skirt but so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hope myB&N gets there's soon,it may be spring before they do. So many wonderful projects that are eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this magazine too. Hope my copy is in when over that way tomorrow. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love this magazine! Yes, I found mine at B&N...Norma Whaley's quilt is on the cover and so is her adorable snowman pillow. She is one of my favorite designers!!! SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  8. tengo mi numero de la revista!!!
    quiero hacer todo,
    ¿soy loca?
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  9. loosk a very interesting magazine but have never seen it here in the UK will keep my eyes open for it

    ReplyDelete