Monday, October 6, 2014

Moda Love Topper..

This morning I am sending you a little Moda Love…IMG_2170

This is the block that was FREE in the Moda’s Love Blog Hop!  Each of the designers in the hop put their own spin on this block.  Of course I fell for Jan Patek’s version!

I dropped everything and went to work on it!  Mine is made with Jan’s fabric lines called ‘Harmony’ and a little bit of ‘Fellowship’.

IMG_2172

Jan appliqued a wee house in the middle of hers but I went with a wreath…

IMG_2173

Now it’s waiting in the long line of ‘to be quilted’…yup…take a number!

AS THE WORLD TURNS…THE AROUND THE WORLD BLOG HOP CONTINUES!!

Today it is Lori (Humble Quilter) and Sandi’s (Shhdesign Blog) turn at Around the World Blog Hop…hope you enjoy…Both of these quilters are INCREDIBLE quilters with an an enormous creative talent to share with all of us!!  If you don’t already FOLLOW THEM then you really SHOULD…now hustle over for a visit!!
Have a Magical Monday and Happy Stitching!~P

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful topper! I always enjoy your blog, P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I really like the wreath in the middle. Are you sure you can't move it up in the "to be quilted" line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did yours,, beautiful choice of fabrics to go with the design.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just adorable! I love it! Your colors are wonderful! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your topper is so lovely with its wreath in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your finished top looks great especially with the added applique. Is yours smaller than the others I've seen? It looks like it's a better size. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I think the wreath in the center is a nice touch! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. can see why you fell for this a lovely mini quilt

    ReplyDelete