Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fall Book SIX…

Several of my readers have mentioned THIS book, ‘Falloween’ by Need’l Love!  It’s an oldie but a goodie, in that it has something for everyone…quilting, rug hooking , cross stitch, punchneedle, embroidery and of course wool work!  I mean REALLY, just LOOK at that cover…

IMG_1871 - Copy

And check out inside…this pillow has been on my TO DO LIST for TOO LONG!

IMG_1873

And this fall tablecloth is spectacular…I saw it at Buggy Barn Quilt Shop and I’ve been lusting after it ever since!

IMG_1874

See the close up of the pumpkins…fancy embroidery stitches all over the pumpkins…*swoon*!!

IMG_1876

Yup, I agree with YOU…this is a keeper!!!

IMG_1878

Tomorrow is the LAST day for my Fall Book Review…can you guess what book that might be?  Hmmm…I’ll give you a clue…You might have to gather your thoughts before guessing…YUP…THAT was your clue!!

Have a Terrific Tuesday and Happy Stitching!  ~P

5 comments:

  1. Thoughtful Gatherings??? A Gathering of Thoughts??
    Really, no idea! But looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a tired day so I think I will do a little sewing and look through my books.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book review has been fun! I would have bought one of them but it was too much money for me. I'm getting some wool patterns in the shop this week that are so pretty. Be sure to visit me on the blog tomorrow to see one of them. The lady who designed these wool patterns taught some famous quilt designers. Because of you, I'm getting into wool....all your fault! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Falloween is one of my favorite books. I've made the embroidery pumpkin quilt and love really love it especially in the fall. I need to get that book back out and take a look at that pillow. Thanks for sharing so many wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete