Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fall Book # 3…

You will all recognize this Fall favourite…it’s called ‘Pumpkin Patch Threads’ by Need’l Love!!   Log Cabin Quilter, Karen just completed a gorgeous Fall table topper from this book!!  Proof that there is lots of Fall goodness in this book!!

IMG_1857

You will also find tons of wool projects in this book…like this sweet runner!  Put your ear up to the screen…can you hear it calling my NAME?

IMG_1858

And this is the one that Karen is working on…check it out HERE!  She is a beauty…look at those wee log cabins!!  Dang sweet!

IMG_1859

Oh man…is this not the nicest Fall Quilt EVER and LOOK at that PILLOW!

IMG_1860

And check out this wall hanging…can you see the fancy stitched ghost stars?  LOVE IT!!

IMG_1863

So that’s it for my Saturday’s show and tell!  If you are feeling like MORE…then head on over to Karen’s…she is reviewing a book that I don’t own…yet!!  You are going to LOVE it!

I DO promise that you are going to like what you see in Sunday’s Fall book…just sayin’ hurry on back for Book #4!

Have a Super Saturday and Happy Stitching!~P

8 comments:

  1. The bed size quilt with pumpkins and acorns would make a beautiful quilt for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the patterns in this book, need to go through mine and see what I have.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this book, but haven't made anything from it as yet---some day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your beautiful quilts in the fair! I recognized them right away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my al time favorite Needl Love book! I hope to make every project in there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your pictures and went to their site to order the book.I commented that your blog inspired me to order. She emailed back for a link to your blog. Thanks for the review and I can't wait to see the book in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hollyhill quilt shop has the cover quilt as a kit. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete