Friday, July 22, 2011

JULY BOM is here!!

Quiltmania’s FREE July BOM is available for download…so you can add some stars to the lambs, pinwheels, hearts and hens…

image 

In case you have forgotten…let me re-fresh your memory…here are some of the other BOM…all ready for downloading…

Snowmen..

image

hens…

image

Baskets…

image

Beehive…

image

Birdhouses…

image

This is going to be one very sweet quilt!!  Go HERE for your free patterns!

The Free BOM wasn’t the only thing to arrive yesterday…My daughter, Erin and her friend Greg and of course our Grand dog Lola, are here for a visit.  Erin lives in Calgary so we only get to see her a few times a year…not nearly enough if you ask me..but I will take whatever I can get!  Erin will be showing Greg the sights of our beautiful Island as he has only been here once before.  So much to see and do…AND there is sunshine forecasted for the weekend!!  I will believe it when I see it!!  :o)

Have a FUN Friday and Happy Quilting!~P

8 comments:

  1. Oh the Quilt Mania BOM is going to be sooo cute! I am clicking my sparkly red shoes together believing that it will be wonderful weather for you and me this weekend. It is the Balloons over Bend this weekend...last year they had to cancel because of weather...click, click, click!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your visit with your Erin, Greg and of course the famous 'Lola'!!..let the sunshine in..face it with a grin...open up your heart and let the sunshine..sorry couldn't resist ..had to get the 'carwash' song out of my head!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun quilt to do each month and I like the idea since it doesn't take long to make a block and you have something finished at the end of the year. Today I am creating something new that I saw in an antique store, so will see how mine comes out.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for reminding me of the BOM. I have so far only collected the patterns, but the quilt is on my to do list.
    Enjoy your daughter's visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the reminder! I checked on the 17th and saw the pattern would be ready on the 19th, but I forgot to back. Some days I need all the help I can get! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, it will be a sweet quilt. :)

    Enjoy your visit with family this weekend. :)

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aha, another snowman. Thanks so much.

    Have a great weekend with your daughter, even if the sun doesn't come out to play.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this quilt patterns is just what Ive been looking for... And for free? Really? Wow! Can't wait... But have a lot to so first... But those sheep look patient, don't they?

    ReplyDelete