Saturday, July 23, 2011

Clearly… I NEED HELP!!

…HELP ME Bust My Stash!!

Accuquilt is having a Help Me Bust My Stash Photo Contest!!…All I had to do to enter was submit a photo showing my stash…Well here it is…just a small sampling of my stash!!

If you don’t help me, I will be swallowed up…consumed.. and never heard from again!!…YIKES!! 

image 

Clearly I NEED HELP!!!  :o) …and in more ways than one!! 

SEW please GO! to Accuquilt to see me and others try to BUST Their Stash!  Oh…and don’t forget to cast your vote nooooowwwwww!! 

Thannnnkkkkk yyyyyooooouuuuuu!! 

******I forgot to mention earlier that I am trying to win a GO! Fabric cutter for the Heritage Quilt Guild!  So come on and cast those votes!!

 

Have a SAVE ME SATURDAY and Happy Quilting!~P

18 comments:

  1. Too Cute! Best of luck on the contest! What a great looking stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! The link only brought me to the FB page and wanted me to click "like". Didn't see any voting or photos anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogger is acting up this morning
    sure hope my previous comment reaches you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, one more time.
    I 'liked' you entry on FB and am awaiting their email confirmation.

    AND, if any one needs help, Paulette, it has to be YOU.
    You are waaay ttoooo funnnnny!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm throwing you a line. I'll make sure it is heavy duty quilting thread, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally crack me up! Stop going to garage sales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture. I'll be heading over there now.....good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've voted. I wanted to enter a picture too, but I'm not eligible cos of where I live. Boohoo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Off to vote - good luck you crazy girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, this is hysterical. You're too funny. I'm off to vote. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. good luck to you. I think you and I are the only ones who 'got' the contest :) Most of the people just posted pictures of their neatly organized stash! Where's the fun in that? Now that Accuquilt got the bugs worked out of the voting, let the fun begin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so funny, love it.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I really did like you! and I was #5. Hope you win. YOu went to a lot to set up this pic,,,you did didn't you? You don't LIVE in the center of your stash do you? WHAT!!!!
    My word.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So funny. :)

    Good luck!!


    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh girl you crack me up!!! I think I need to shop your stash, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. buried alive!..have you heard of 'hoarding'??..hope you win!!..great photo Paulette!

    ReplyDelete