Monday, November 16, 2009

Crafty Claire’s Creative Christmas Creations!

Crafty Claire’s creative Christmas creations….try saying that three times really fast!  As you can see my friend Claire has been VERY busy… so of course I want to share her creations with you!  After all, what are friends with blogs for….;o)

Check out these sweet little Christmas stockings….

image

Surprise…they’re really cute cutlery holders~ how festive is Claire’s Christmas table going to look!

image

And how adorable is this cozy flannel mitten quilt- very sweet!  I can see this draped over Claire’s brown leather couch….

image

And of course Claire has a passion for snowmen too!

image

Very cute!

image

Snowmen on a stick…yum!

image

Wow!! And Claire isn’t finished yet!  There’s more to come…tomorrow…I love having quilty friends!!

Have a magnificent Monday and Happy Quilting!

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh yummilicious! I.m just doing little redwork mitten decorations at present, but they look really nice on that quilt. The stocking cutlery holders are an ace idea! Ans the fabric is loverley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried saying it once... and there is now a knot on my tongue *lol*

    What a wonderful display of wintery quilty goodness! You have a very talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas is such a lovely time of year, everyone gets in the spirit, Love hand made goodies, they win every time
    That Christmas table is going to look so very very good, They are such darlings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun winter pieces, great for decorating.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend made some very cute things. I especially like the idea of the appliqued mittens! Can't wait to see what's in store tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects - the stockings for the cutlery is just inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Al of The Bayfield Bunch turned me on to your bolg site. What a great idea for cutlery holders for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Needless to say, I loved the snowmen. But then, I also loved the mittens, and the cutlery holders were a wonderful idea.

    I'm looking forward to part 2 now.

    ReplyDelete