Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Let’s Get’er Done…..

Kim from Kim’s Big Quilting Adventure has reminded everyone who is involved with the August Challenge that we have less than a week to finish all of our unfinished projects!  I am working on my last unfinished project and although I am sick of hexagons, I am going to ‘get’er done’!  P1020505 P1020498 P1020499  P1020501  P1020503 You must be getting sick of seeing these hexagons and I’m seeing them in my sleep!  But they are so pretty….AND I think they’re going to be a good thing….when they are FINISHED!

Are you working on a GOOD THING too?  Don’t forget to share….

Have a wonderful Wednesday!  Happy Quilting!

12 comments:

  1. I love the colours and the fact that you put them on different backgrounds. Myself, I would never do hexagons. Too time-consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't make any promises to myself or other with regard to finishes, but I have some almosts that should be done by the end of the month.
    You have done really well, and your hexies look very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! It's a very lovely quilt, I love how you've combined your fabrics. I can't wait to see the whole thing when your done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours you have chosen are so pretty, this will be a lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! and ambitious! LOL. I have not attempted hexies yet.....maybe sometime in the future when I have more sitting time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors you are using for these hexagons. I can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lookin' Good! Love the colours. I've a scrap hexagon quilt in progress for whenever there are left-overs, but it'll be a long time doing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fabric is sooo pretty. I have never tryed Hexagons. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm never too tired to see hexagons, but I know the feeling of seeing them in your sleep. I started a Grandmother's Flower Garden Quilt in 2001 -- and I still don't know how to finish it.

    That fabric is so pretty. I can't wait to see how you are going to put it all together. I'll be checking back. Now, get'er done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paulette your hexagons are truly gorgeous....this will be one pretty quilt, can't wait to see it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looking great well done
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete